Instructions for taking measurements
Important! When measuring, do not pull the measuring tape tight or allow too much slack. It should fit snugly without being uncomfortably tight.
1) Neck girth – neck girth measurement must be carried out at the base of the neck;
2) Chest girth – is measured across the most protruding chest points, given the bulge parts of shoulder blades on a horizontal line;
3) Waist girth - is measured around the narrowest part of the waist;
4) Hip girth – is measured across the most protruding buttock points given the bulge parts of the abdomen;
5) Length of the waistcoat - is measured from the mid-point of the shoulder vertically downwards given the bulge parts of the chest. The length of a standard vest must be 10 cm below the waist line.
6) Length of the apron and the coat – is measured from the mid-point of the shoulder vertically downwards given the bulge parts of the chest to the marking below the knee.
7) Length of the skirt - is measured from the waist line along the right side to the desired length of the product (below the knee)
8) Shoulder-elbow length - is measured from the upper point of the shoulder to the joint between the arm and the shoulder;
9) Shoulder width – is measured horizontally across the most protruding points from one shoulder to another;
10) Back width - is measured horizontally across the protruding parts of the shoulder blades between the joints between the arms and the torso;
11) Center length back - is measured from the seventh cervical vertebra to the waist line (this measure is taken for individual orders only).