Physical Eye Model
This physical eye model can be used to demonstrate the optical functions of the human eye, e.g. representation of an object on the retina, accommodation (change in the lens curvature), short-sightedness and far-sightedness. The physical eye model comprises:
- Half eyeball with adjustable iris diaphragm, lens holder and 2 convex lenses (f = 65 mm and 80mm), on a rod
- Half eyeball with retina (transparent screen), on a rod
- Lens holder with one concave and one convex corrective lens, on a rod
- Candle holder with 2 candles, on a rod
- Aluminium rail, 50 cm long, with 4 clamp slides
Storage case for physical eye model.