USM Go+ Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
Achieve reliable results in a variety of inspection situations throughout the industrial and process spectrum, from aerospace to power generation and from the automotive sector to the oil and gas industry.
When circumstances call for a portable and lightweight handheld instrument, there is no reason to compromise quality for convenience. Designed with a rugged rubber casing to stand up to the harshest field conditions and small enough to fit into the palm of the hand or a coveralls pocket, this is truly the ultrasonic flaw detector designed to stand up to any inspection challenge.
- Weld inspection
- Inspection of forging and castings
- Inspection of rails
- Inspection of composites
- For more demanding applications such as narrow band filters, low noise digital amplifier, and square wave pulsers
When flaw detection equipment can be operated with one hand, inspectors are free to make changes to the probe or their environment with the other. Inspections don’t get easier than that.
The USM Go+ portable flaw detector benefits include:
- A truly portable, all-in-one solution. This ambidextrous instrument weighs less than two pounds, is housed in a thoughtfully ergonomic package, and has an intuitive arrow-keypad for fast one-handed navigation and precise adjustments.
- Record best-in-class high-definition inspection videos. A 800 x 480 pixel resolution LCD screen can record and store up to eight minutes of video. The adjustable screen display allows equally easy use in direct sunlight and subterranean conditions.
- Wide range of flaw detection capabilities. Excellent near-surface resolution enables reliable flaw detection just under the surface. Use at low PRF to inspect forged parts without any “ghost” echoes and a high PRF when fast scanning is required, all thanks to a wide Pulse Repetition Frequency range.