Drystar DT5.000I MAMMO. Mammography film for Drystar printers
DRYSTAR DT5.000I MAMMO – is high density and contrast film providing the best image quality in digital mammography. It provides the premier image quality in digital mammography. It is designed for printing devices DRYSTAR 5500, DRYSTAR 5503 and DRYSTAR AXYS.
Optimum image quality
The DRYSTAR DT5.000I Mammo film is specially developed to meet the high optical density requirements demanded by digital mammography. With its high maximum density (Dmax > 3.5), even the most subtle grey-level changes required for mammography applications can be visualized. Designed for use in combination with the dedicated mammography imager DRYSTAR 4500M, the DRYSTAR Mammo film produces the very highest diagnostic quality hardcopies, enhancing the perception of details.
Smooth workflow and improved productivity
The DRYSTAR 5500, DRYSTAR 5503 and DRYSTAR AXYS have two film trays bringing both media sizes (8 x 10" and 14 x 17") permanently on-line. This means that films of different formats do not need to be continuously re-loaded, which simplifies the workflow. Additionally, the DRYSTAR 5500/5503 high throughput of 8 x 10" films per hour ensures the improved productivity ideal for high-volume customers.
The film is composed of a 168-micron thick PET base and coated with silver salts and a protective layer. The PET base with rounded corners ensures that the film can be handled in the same way as regular X-ray films. The protective top-layer renders the film resistant to scratches and moisture. The silver based imaging layer, which is not sensitive to light but only to very high temperatures, guarantees low fog and high contrast.
Convenient and cost-effective
The direct digital printing technology ensures easy and convenient use. Loading the DRYSTAR DT5.000I Mammo film into the mammography imager is as simple as inserting a CD into PC. No wet processing, no darkroom, no cleaning procedures and time consuming adjustments are required and there are no chemical disposal costs. Significantly more cost-effective than a wet system, your imaging chain is completely dry and trouble-free.
- Direct digital printing technology
- Choice of blue base
- Maximum optical density > 4
- Daylight film loading (light-insensitive film)
- DRYSTAR 5500: 20 x 25 cm (8 x 10 inch), 25 x 30 cm (10 x 12 inch), 28 x 35 cm (11 x 14 inch)
- DRYSTAR AXYS: 20 x 25 cm (8 x 10 inch), 25 x 30 cm (10 x 12 inch), 28 x 35 cm (11 x 14 inch)
- DRYSTAR 5503: 20 x 25 cm (8 x 10 inch), 25 x 30 cm (10 x 12 inch), 28 x 35 cm (11 x 14 inch)
- 100 sheets per box
- Shelf life: 18 months after manufacturing date
- Storage before use:
- Temperature between 4 to 25 °C
- The recommended humidity control for DRYSTAR films is between 30 and 60%
- Storage after printing:
- Archiving facility complies with ANSI IT 9.11 and IT 9.19, for extended storage term
- Storage minimum is 20 years
- Recommendations to avoid image loss or increased density or discoloration:
- Avoid storage for a long period of time at > 35 °C
- Avoid dry media on view boxes for a long period of time
- Avoid exposure to excessive high temperatures and intense light.
- Store the images in the original packaging or other appropriate protective film envelopes at max of 25°C.