PTZ140 Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) Camera
The Everest Ca-Zoom® 6.2 system is the world’s most advanced industrial pan-tilt-zoom camera system.
The system features still image or full-motion video capture, CompactFlash® removable storage media, an available laser measurement system, and PC remote control and re-measurement software.
The PTZ140 camera head can be deployed through 140 mm (5.5 inch) diameter openings, and features a high-performance 36x-optical and 12x-digital zoom capability, high-powered halogen lighting, and advanced camera setup features with our exclusive iVIEW™ image management platform.
- 36x optical zoom, 12x digital zoom for a total of 432x zoom capability
- High-performance variable dual-control lighting
- High-resolution images (470 TV Lines)
- Resolving power of 0.5 mil (0.0005 in.) diameter wire at 1.8 m (6.0 ft.) distance
- Integrated temperature warning system
- Laser Measurement capability
- Camera control unit with still image or motion video capture
- CompactFlash removable storage media
- USB-2 streaming digital video output
- Remote control of Ca-Zoom PTZ system via iVIEW Remote
- Unitized, all-in-one camera head construction
- Remote operation with hand-held controller with built-in color VGA LCD monitor to control zoom, lighting, image control and measurement
- In-air or underwater operation
- Portable operating / carrying case with industrial wheels
Nuclear: Nuclear Fuel Bundle/Serial Number Verification, Reactor Vessel, On-line Monitoring, Large Pipe Inspections, Remote Monitoring of Contaminated Rooms and Hot Cells, Steam Generator Bowl and Secondary Side Inspection, Tanks and Vessels, ALARA, FOSAR, Spent Fuel Pool, Fuel Bundle Failure Analysis, Remote Tooling, IWE/IWL Code Inspection, Reactor Coolant Pump, CRDM and BMI Inspection
Power and Process: Tanks and Vessels Inspections, Weld Inspections, Corrosion Evaluation, Coke Drum Lining Inspection, Floating Roof Inspection, Fractionation Tower, Railroad and Truck Tank Cars, Refractory Linings, HVAC, Elevator and Mine Shaft, Tray Towers
More information here ...